Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Super Man | Man of Steel 2013 Movie Review and Expectations

I've always loved Zack Snyder's graphic novel style, and I can't wait to see Nolan producing. Hopefully Man of Steel can combine amazing images with heavier themes.



Michael Shannon as Zod? Henry Cavill as Kal-El? Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Russell Crowe as Jor-El? Add a little Zack Snyder (director) and Nolan Brothers (writers & producers), and I think you have a recipe for a fun summer movie. Did I mention you had me at Michael SHannon as Zod? This movie is going to be a lot of fun!

Tons of action, a non wimpy superman, and a villain that superman will fight not stare at? Judging by trailers it looks like we are finally going to get a superman movie we can enjoy with all the great effects you would expect from the same studio that edited the avengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment